Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Internet Reading

Sometimes I start to get burnt our on reading serious and thought-provoking things online. My reading time is seriously limited and sometimes I just skip straight to reading something frivolous. Imagine my surprise when my frivolous reading made me cry a little. I'm touched fairly easily these days and I know I'm a dork for reading it in the first place, but I think even you may be inspired by this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home