Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Something to think about

Levi's friend Alison who lived in the building across the way moved to Senegal with her family a while ago. One of her moms is in the foreign service, so they'll be there the usual three years. Her other mom is keeping a blog about the experience. There is a link to it under links. You probably don't know her, so it wouldn't be interesting to read regularly, but if you would like something to think about, read these three posts:
1
2
3

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

If anyone is interested, her post for today is interesting too. The link is "My friend Kat".

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

I really enjoyed prowling around her whole blog this morning. She is very interesting, even tho I don't know her. I feel bad about her struggles with French.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home