Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Friday, April 03, 2009

I did it!

Adah is 10 days old today and I was on my own. Levi made it to school with food in his stomach and his teeth brushed and I picked him up on time. I even took a shower! Go me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken Tennyson said...

What a minute, you brush teeth in the morning! What, are you guys trying to be parents of the year, quit showing all us normals folks up! :)

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Shelly said...

You should get a medal. Make Schuyler get you one.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yay, Maggie! Being able to get a shower in is the best!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

WOW! Now that's seriously impressive.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home