Nothing Gold

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

I am a white American middle class suburban housewife trying desperately to tell herself that that is not who she is. One time I was a glowing young ruffian. Oh my God it was a million years ago.

Friday, July 15, 2005

On Waiting

I don't know if this comic strip is very good usually, but I can relate to today's. I'm so psyched, only one more day!

2 Comments:

Blogger [REDACTED] said...

WOOHOO!!! I;m running outside to accost our mailman as soon as I see him or her (probably about 10PM tomorrow based on past experience)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

Our book is in Chantilly ... at the UPS warehouse. Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ... I can't stand it. Or maybe I can. This is almost as bad as Christmas eve when I was a kid. Lillie has been on various HP websites and playing her HP game all day in an attempt to maintain ... but it's hard.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home